- Time for the Summer Reading List
- Social Media and the Afterlife
- Peace on Earth, David Sedaris Style
- Summer of 2014 Reading List
- Something for the New Year's Reading Diet
- The Power of Word Imagery
- Noah's Wife
- Talking with author Sarah Norkus
- How about that Fifty Shades of Grey book?
- Dog bites and bee stings: summer's here!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Tweet While surfing the TV channels; I stumbled upon a TV show called “Eureka”. Using Netflix I marathoned through most of the first season. Gearing up for a fourth season, “Eureka” is about a small town in northwestern California with … Continue reading
Tweet Blogger “In Your Shoes” posted a story this week about childhood visits to the library. Reading the post stirred my memories of the tiny colonial period house that served as the library in the small town where I grew … Continue reading
TweetDo you have an eBook (or tablet)? While at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES2011) this year, CNET summed up the tablet’s future by saying it is one of the three devices (smart phones, connected TV, tablets) that will grab … Continue reading
TweetThanks to everyone who commented on my first blog post last week. Good karma will come your way soon. Keep reading This Common Reader and share it with others. The Audio Book One friend has commented that he reads through … Continue reading