- Time for the Summer Reading List
- Social Media and the Afterlife
- Peace on Earth, David Sedaris Style
- Summer of 2014 Reading List
- Something for the New Year's Reading Diet
- The Power of Word Imagery
- Noah's Wife
- Talking with author Sarah Norkus
- How about that Fifty Shades of Grey book?
- Dog bites and bee stings: summer's here!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Integrated into my DNA is the autonomic reflex to break out in goose bumps whenever I recite the Pledge of Allegiance, hear our national anthem or read great works of inspiration. Every 4th of July, I start the day’s celebration … Continue reading
A few years ago, the magazine Outside started showing up in my mail. At the time, I had been traveling a lot, so I assumed my name and address were sold to a marketing company trying to entice me to … Continue reading