- Time for the Summer Reading List
- Social Media and the Afterlife
- Peace on Earth, David Sedaris Style
- Summer of 2014 Reading List
- Something for the New Year's Reading Diet
- The Power of Word Imagery
- Noah's Wife
- Talking with author Sarah Norkus
- How about that Fifty Shades of Grey book?
- Dog bites and bee stings: summer's here!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
John Milliken Thompson’s The Reservoir is a historical mystery. Anyone who starts it will not put it down until the last page. You have been warned. Clear your calendar before you turn to page one. As I was reading, something … Continue reading
Romance Writers of America reports that romance fiction makes up 13.4% of the $10 billion annual revenue tallied in consumer books. As they say in that business, that’s a lot of bodice ripping and bosom heaving. The romance fiction publishing … Continue reading